Well, here I am sitting here in my dorm, facing the inevitable onrush of another week of classes. I'm sitting here with pounding bass and punctuating drums filling my headspace, trying to figure out my life. But I'm really not trying to figure out my life...I'm trying to live it. I'm sitting here looking at my desktop wallpaper, and wishing that she was here, or I was there, or any combination of the both.
It's 1 AM, and here I sit. It's been a day of laughs, food, and ridiculous times. Walking to walmart and making Jon order 35 dollars worth of taco bell for us because the drive-thru was closed. Yet I still sit here as I have many a night since I got here, thinking of home. And I'm not entirely sure that is ever a bad thing. I'm having fun here, yet I still want to be back home at times. Some may notice the common thread of many of these last few blogs, being in some way all connected to me missing andraya and home. But the way I figure it, it's healthy to miss people you love...it's the way God longs for us to be reunited with Him.
So I'll throw on iTunes and listen to Yellowcard some more, and think about when I'll see you again. Or should I say see "You" again, or maybe for the very first time? Or quite possibly I mean both of you(You)? Maybe I'm just rambling at this point, yet it has some purpose. I'll let my emotion bleed onto this page, and it bleeds just like everyone else. Emotion is something that is an unique enigma in this world, and can sometimes rage out of control...but when it shows the many facets of its beauty it is quite a sight to behold.
Every new beginning…
11 years ago
1 comment:
1. My iPod.
2. Music.
3. Artists.
4. Anberlin.
5. Cities [Bonus Tracks].
6. Inevitable.
7. Artists.
8. Hellogoodbye.
9. All.
10. Here (In Your Arms).
That is all.
Post a Comment