So I'm sitting here in the dorm, where in 15 minutes I will be taking a career assessment test. The results should be interesting. I'm honestly expecting anything from pastor to doctor. Well maybe not doctor, but we'll see.
It's been a long first two days of classes, and everyone is feeling it. Earlier today Adam passed out on his bed and right now Josh is disfigured in some horrible position sleeping on his bunk. This probably relating to his getting up at 5 to watch the lunar eclipse. But I digress, this blog is about the future and careers, both of which I know nothing about. Which means I'm not going to talk about them.
Instead I'm going to talk about how freaking amazing my philisophy class is. Dr. Trammel is an amazing professor from what I can tell already and I'm looking forward to this class a ton. Yep. haha...I'm really tired too. And there still is my life to consign to a internet test as well as a bonfire tonight.
oh did I mention 20 pages of reading Decartes?
And that's it for now...9 minutes and counting.
Every new beginning…
11 years ago
1 comment:
So yeah, the description of Joshua is hilarious. And i love how you said "This blog is about...and i know nothing about either...so i'm not gonna talk about them."
Way to not talk about what you're talking about.
Post a Comment