Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Saga Continues...

Well apparently we don't have seven girls now, and now I'm trying to find at least a couple. So I got an email this morning from a girl RA who said she had some girls, so hopefully we'll get this whole thing worked out.

As far as the name goes, here's the story: Yesterday I gave Jon the roster and he commenced sending it away. We didn't have a name, and he said it was up to me to pick one because I was the captain...of course I am horrid at coming up with names, so I asked him if he had any ideas. After about 3 seconds of thinking he named the team Carl's Heroes....yep...so now everyone is going to think I'm a vain, arrogant captain...which is not true at all haha.

Well I'm off to my first chapel of the year, hoping to not fall asleep too bad...

2 comments:

AKBogert said...

I can't even get over how hilarious it is....if you only knew what sort of chapel service we were going to walk into...

ZZZ...

BabyCatcher said...

Arrogant ass captain!

Yea, I know what you said is true, it just doesn't connect sometimes. I'm sure it's temporary.