Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Verano

1 2 3 5 6 7

The steady cadence of the beat moves the feet of my world as I try to spin.

No creo en el jamas.

The voices of time hint at a discovery still hidden.

A sign reads "space available for lease." It's been there for a while.

Fractured songs, holding your hand, watching the heat drip off the buildings.

Can you see it?

I sometimes know when I don't know enough.

"A la devocion a Dios, afecto fraternal, y al afecto fraternal, amor."

Add these things.

The shreds of my consciousness still sometimes produce meaning.

People change, life changes, God stays the same.

I'm glad I'm not the person I was in high school.

I'm going to miss the people I just got to know, and the ones I've known for a while.

Can you believe the summer is halfway over?

1 comment:

Tux said...

dude...don't remind me...