Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Un Ejercicio en Español

En ocho días solamente, saldré para Chicago. Necesito esta vacación de tarea y exámenes. No puedo esperar ver a Andraya. Primero dos meses de escuela son mucho tiempo ir sin un descanso. Tuve unos días relajarme, pero no fueron bastante. 

Esperamente este descanso en Chicago seré el tiempo necesito. Sin embargo, tendré una examen el día después vuelvo de Chicago. La tarea nunca para. Esto es bueno, porque este año aprendía a manejar mi tiempo mayor que último año. 

Dios me está enseñando cómo tener responsibilidad y me está mostrando su camino para mi vida. Todavía tengo mis problemas, pero sé Dios me está ayudando vencerlos. Y sé podéis ver este blog es en español. Creo que Dios me mostró que debo perseguir español y lo persigo. 

En inglés:
In only 8 days, I leave for Chicago. I need a vacacion from homework and tests. I can't wait to see Andraya. The first two months of school are a lot of time to go without a rest. I had some days to relax, but they were not enough. 

Hopefully, this rest in Chicago will be the time I need. However, I will have a test el day after I return from Chicago. The homework never stops. This is good, because this year I have learned to manage my time better than last year. 

God is teaching me how to have responsibility and is showing me his path for my life. Yet, I have my problems, but I know God is helping me overcome them. And I know you all can see this blog is in Spanish. I believe that God showed me that I should pursue Spanish, and I am pursuing it.

I'm sure there are some grammatical errors in the above post. You can alert me to them if you wish. :)

No comments: